Property at Oak Run
Real Estate Listings - E-mail Joyce Graves - Oak Run Home Page
Dollar amounts on this page last updated March 17, 2017.
Property Owners' Association:
- Oak Run is governed and managed
by a property owners association commonly referred to as the Oak Run
Property Owners' Association, Inc.
- The Oak Run Property Owners'
Association consists of a seven member Board of Directors. The Board of
Directors are elected by the vote of the general membership.
- The Board of Directors is
granted the power to adopt and publish rules; exercise of the Association
all powers, duties and authority vested in or delegated to the
Association; and establish, levy and collect the assessments, as governed
by the bylaws and covenants of Oak Run.
Membership Rights and Privileges:
- Every person or entity who
holds any equitable interests in any lot or lots included within Oak Run,
shall be a member of the Association, and subject to the payments of dues
- Each member shall be entitled
to one vote for each lot that he or she owns.
- If multiple owners are recorded
on a deed for property at Oak Run, each owner must pay the annual POA
assessment. Until all assessments on a given property are paid, none of
the owners is entitled to membership privileges.
- A maximum of 4 watercrafts may
be registered to each lot. Two 11 HP or more plus two 10 HP or less. To
register a boat, you must show proof of ownership and proof of liability
Maintenance Fees and Taxes:
- Maintenance / User Fee: $357
per year. This may be increased in accordance with the consumer price
- Real Estate Taxes: based on assessed
values of the property.
- Water Availability Fee: $19.87
billed every two months.
- Water mains adjacent to each
and every lot where water hookup is easy accessible.
- Sewer is available in
Brentwood, Forest Ridge, and Parkview subdivisions only.
- Non Motorized: $25 per year
- Motorized (1-25 HP): $50 per
- Motorized (Over 25 HP): $175
- 18 holes with cart before
- 18 holes with cart after
- 18 holes walking any time of
- 9 holes with cart: $20
- 9 holes walking: $15
- Season pass (single): $420
- Season pass (couple): $630
- Season pass (each additional
qualified family member): $210
- Season Pass (senior in high
school or younger): $100
Restrictive Covenants Building:
- All lots shall be used for
residential purposes only, and no business shall be conducted on the
premises. Only single family dwellings not exceeding two and one-half
stories in height shall be erected.
- No trailer or similar
structure, school bus, basement, tent, shack, garage, barn or other
outbuilding shall be used as a residence, temporarily or permanently.
- The outside finishing of all
buildings must be completed within one year after construction has
- Every dwelling house shall have
not less than 680 square feet of enclosed living space on the
"main" level. Prior approval of construction shall first be
secured from the Architectural and Environmental Control Committee.
- All Oak Run facilities are
available for use to members and accompanied guest..
- No camping on private lots at
- The pool is open Memorial Day
through Labor Day.
- Every boat and powered
watercraft on the lake must be registered by a property owner at the POA
office. Stickers must be purchased annually. Proof of ownership is
necessary to register a boat or watercraft.
- There is a speed limit of 40
m.p.h. and a maximum overall length of 25 feet, except pontoon boats.
- Campground is for the use of
property owner and guests. Property owner must register their guests.
Maximum stay at the campground is 14 days.